Trainee (m/f/x) Microsoft Dynamics NAV – MAIN-TOOL
We offer you an apprenticeship in which you will increasingly work independently on exciting tasks. Working in a small team as well as tailor-made training measures will enable you to develop personally and professionally. Experienced colleagues are at your side for this.
Your tasks under Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Support with process recording and documentation
- Collaboration in national and international project teams
- Recognition and elaboration of customer requirements
- Support in the preparation and implementation of customer appointments
- Collaboration in the creation of specific modifications and support of our developers
- Collaboration in one of our development teams
- You are currently studying business or applied computer science or have already completed this degree.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- You have a high level of assertiveness, are strong in communication and an independent working style is one of your strengths.
- You have good knowledge of English and very good knowledge of German.
- Conceptual teamwork is your strength
- You are flexible and travel activities are not a problem
We offer you…
- An open-ended employment contract
- Permanent further training measures
- We offer an activity in a solid perspective and 33 years of experience
- A corporate culture with plenty of room for individuality, flat hierarchies and open communication at all levels.
- Responsible and independent work
- Our good working atmosphere: We have a dynamic team with great cohesion and a personal, relaxed atmosphere.
- Good social benefits, occupational funded pension insurance
- A subsidised canteen, free drinks and snacks
- Above-average remuneration
- A company car with private use
- On request a fixed holiday regulation for the Wacken Open Air Festival
If we have aroused your interest, please send us your application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.