Technical Consultant (m/w) Microsoft Dynamics NAV – MAIN-TOOL (www.main-tool.com)
As an application developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of the development work assigned to our customer solutions.
- As an application developer, you will work within the project team on
“CFMD” (Certified for Microsoft Dynamics) NAV Solutions
- You analyze and implement program changes / adaptations
- You will create development documentation and work closely with our project managers
- A completed degree in (business) computer science
or a comparable qualification
- Extensive professional experience in software development and in the application of development tools for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision C/AL or C/SIDE)
- Sound knowledge in programming languages such as C#, VB and experience in the Visual Studio development environment
- Fundierte Kenntnisse in Microsoft SQL Server Technologien und SQL Datenbanken
- Independent and goal-oriented working methods as well as a high willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
- Very good English skills round off your profile
- Professional, modern and collegial working environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Attractive salary package and additional benefits
- High personal responsibility and independence
- Neutral companies cars with private use
You are also welcome to send us an unsolicited application. You should meet three important requirements:
- You have a solid technical or commercial education
- You bring a high willingness to travel with you
- Preferably you have a training in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment
Even if we may not be able to offer you a job immediately, we will definitely contact you if there is a vacancy.